Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is just the start… We’re assembling a new digital function from scratch.
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system.
At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content, and data from 20 years as behavioural science & change management experts and allows us to expand into new markets.
As Lead Product Manager you will envision and execute a strategy, generating solutions as scale, that solve genuine customer problems, through innovative digital experiences. Leading a team, shaping the strategy, product roadmap, product positioning, go-to-market plans and owning the growth plans.
Understanding when best to build, buy or borrow, including all possible 3rd party interactions. Whilst building a scalable framework to seamlessly on-board any new technologies as identified.
You will be responsible for multiple programs including overall metrics and business impact. You will hire, shape and grow Product Managers into strong leaders and help realise their own objectives, KPIs and roadmaps.
Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you & your team launch that solves real customer needs and your ability to shape, lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team including; Product, Engineering, Design, Data, Finance, and Marketing.
- +8 years experience leading multiple, cross-functional product teams, that deliver highly successful and innovative consumer internet products.
- An ability to set a high bar not only for yourself, but your team too. Empowering them to achieve great results, through inspiring development & mentorship. ‘Rock Stars’ need not apply
- Collaborative and empathic. Understands and promotes that highly functioning successful modern working environments are predicated on collaborative servant leadership models, not command and control. You actively seek the needs of the team over your own.
- Innovative pragmatism. Successfully balancing the need to constantly push towards end delivery, against your desire for real consumer innovation.
- Prepared to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on when required. When others flag, you dig-in, persevere and inspire people with your positivity. You’re able to go the distance, when others simply cant.
- Light touch data. You just get the data you need with no fuss and use it to inform insightful stories. You know how to leverage good use of data, to make decisions, without getting stuck in analysis paralysis – especially when data isn’t complete.
- User-centricity, challenging the status quo and making sure we put customers at the heart of everything we do. Relentless in your pursuit of customer ease in the face of policies, procedures, governance or accepting ‘it’s just the way it’s been done before.’
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.