Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
Are you bored of the hum drum, do you long for a role that reminds you why you became a psychologist? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing psychology firms and work with some of the biggest companies in the world?
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Solutions Manager to join our Solutions team, who are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for creating, defining, and improving Mind Gym’s solutions and products for clients, they do this with three main principles:
- Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
- People who participate in our experiences have their own motivations, capabilities and context, so everything we design starts from that position
- Behaviour change involves much more than just training - people need to engage before learning, participate in a rich experience and get support afterwards to activate their new behaviour.
- Lead the design and implementation of world-beating psychology solutions that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Work closely with graphic designers and other internal behaviour change experts
- Line management responsibility for a small team of solutions designers
- Support the Solution Directors in the growth and direction of the global solutions team
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
- Facilitation of critical client events including pilots and scoping workshops (you will train as a Mind Gym coach in first 6 months)
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy scientist who is comfortable, and has experience of, being the client-facing technical expert
- A project leader with natural gravitas and commercial experience working with or for FTSE 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- A passion for science with excellent results to back it up (a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level, ideally with psychological leanings)
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.