Mind Gym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
Fancy a career in project management? Are you organised with a deep-seated passion for delivering excellence and delighting clients? At Mind Gym, clients come second…the individual employee comes first.
We’ve all heard some variation of the story about the FedEx man who swam across the sea/hired a private jet to deliver a wedding dress ensuring it arrived in time for The Big Day. While Mind Gym isn’t in the business of couriering items, we are in the business of ensuring clients are delighted. Each and every time.
This will include:
- Learning and executing our end-to-end process to support in delighting our clients. Setting programmes up for success from the get-go, monitoring deliveries throughout and evaluating the programme success afterwards
- Gathering insights from deliveries to share with clients and colleagues
- Administrative support for office, project, logistics and team coordination
- Professional, informed and timely responses to all communications
- Excellent organisation, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills
- Attention-to-detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Demonstrate poise and grace under pressure
- Superior interpersonal, relationship and rapport-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.