Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100 / S&P500 and over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is the start, we’re building a digital function
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system. We’re also streamlining our business and creating a scalable operational foundation from which to enable high growth.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that employees and customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy with a focus on solving and improving challenges at the heart of our organisation.
- Gain a deep understanding of the sales team and customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improves the time to sale experience and drives growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop short- and long-term product strategies.
- Deliver on system integrations and data transferring.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and resource impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-mvp and optimal resources.
- Experience of incremental delivery of value with lean methodologies.
- Drive product launches including working with internal stakeholders and executive management team members.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, databases and web technologies.
- Experience of working collaboratively with engineering teams.
- Strong working knowledge of data driven products.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working at Mind Gym:
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.