Marketing Development Representative
MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel and behave every day.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do?
We were conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations, Unilever, Coca-Cola and Microsoft. Over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
We have a whole host of products, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, developers, engineers and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
We’re an agile team who know that one size doesn’t fit all. Our people make us who we are, and we are committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have monthly massages, free brekkie, gym subsidy, yoga workouts, free fizz Fridays and a v generous bonus scheme).
Right at the end of this job post is our charter (we know you haven’t got all day to read overly long company descriptions). We use this ethos and our commitment for transformation to recruit the good people. The people who are passionate about the things we are passionate about…psychology, digital design, programming, product…changing the world! Maybe we’ll do it with you…
So, if you’re still reading (thanks), here’s a bit more about the job…
- We’re assembling a new digital function from scratch and we’re looking for an MDR
- We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
- Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system.
- At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content and data from 20 years as behavioural science/change management experts and allows us to expand into new markets. Basically, we’re using everything we’ve learned to make new products like training apps and leadership programmes. And we’re expanding fast.
As the Marketing Development Representative you will…
Identify qualified prospects for the Mind Gym digital products and give them an excellent buyer experience to generate qualified leads for the sales teams by:
- Identify prospective customers for MG Digital Products based upon agreed targeting criteria
- Review Existing and historic MG accounts for additional prospects
- Qualify inbound leads from Marketing
- Perform background research to help validate the prospects and key target contacts within those accounts
- Formulate key win themes to help formulate a strong buyer experience
- Conduct external communications with targets to gauge interest
- Work with the sales team to help convert leads to opportunities
- Work with marketing, sales ops and sales teams to refine the targeting and initial contact buyer experience
- Highly ambitious with career ambitions in SAAS marketing and/or sales
- Strong relationship skills working with prospects, clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to understand and empathise with client/buyer challenges and issues
- Understanding marketing and sales funnels
- Understanding the competitor landscape and key USPs of MindGym Digital Products
- Use of core systems such as salesforce and marketing automation
- Self-motivated, outcome focus to generating quality leads
- Ability to identify, challenge and navigate client challenges and blockers
- Ability to be responsive and adapt to changing internal requirements, and handling internal stakeholders but maintaining autonomy
MindGym charter (you know, the things we believe in)
- Five minutes with a genius beats a month with a fool
- People change only when they believe it is in their own best interest
- Little but often
- Science is sexy - in research we trust
- We choose how we think
- One size fits no one
If any of this sounds like it might be your bag, give us a shout.
We’re ready to chat…