Mind Gym equips ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow. Key to our growth is recruiting phenomenal people!
Who is Mind Gym?
We are an award-winning business that has changed the way over two million employees think, feel, and behave at work across the world. This helps explain why over 50% of the S&P 100 and 60% of the FTSE 100, from Unilever to Google, Pfizer to Nestle, AOL to Microsoft, are working with Mind Gym.
Psychology and behaviour change underpins everything at Mind Gym. Every solution follows a cycle of Engage, Participate, and Activate to make sure change sticks.
What’s the job?
The Solutions Strategy Team sit at the heart of Mind Gym, working with clients to tackle their business problems by using the latest thinking in psychology and behavioral science. We collaborate with the Client Team (sales) and the Solutions Team (the psychologists who create our products) to make a lasting difference to human performance within companies.
Our role is varied - we spend time with clients, learning what’s really going on in their business, uncovering their assumptions and the risks they face, and reframing their challenges in a way that is solvable through people. We use our passion and knowledge of psychology to craft and propose engaging solutions that will make a real difference. We set the strategic direction for our programmes at the outset, and ensure our Solutions Team are set up for success to design programmes that will deliver impact.
No two weeks are the same, no clients are off limits, and no ideas are too creative. We work on a huge range of topics, from Diversity & Inclusion to Change Leadership, from Management Development to Performance Management, from Innovation to Customer Service. Whatever the topic, we are empowered and encouraged to put our creative stamp on everything we do.
This will include:
- Discovery: Meeting clients to discover their people and business challenges.
- Influence: Working with senior business leaders. Influencing their thinking and helping them tackle their most important issues by delivering insights, challenging their assumptions, and bringing psychology and behavioural science to life.
- Solutions Architecture: Thinking creatively and strategically to craft proposals and programmes to meet clients’ needs.
- Growing the businesses: Supporting the business development team on individual client projects and priority client accounts.
- A background in psychology or another relevant field (behavioural economics, strategy, change, etc) and work in a related environment such as research, learning and development, human resources, behaviour change, or change leadership
- A strong persuasive communicator, able to talk and write with passion, proficiency and brevity and who can pass on their energy and curiosity to clients
- Someone with experience of planning and running proposals and pitches with clients, converting new business, who thrives in a client-facing role, builds trust, and is happy leading high profile meetings with senior leaders
- An eloquent and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment, ideally from a performance management, leadership, diversity & inclusion, or learning & development lens