Digital Artworker at MindGym
Flexible working in London or Fully Remote
MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel and behave every day.
Does this sound like something you’d like to do?
We were conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations, Unilever, Coca-Cola and Microsoft. Over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
We have a whole host of products, each designed by MindGym’s team of behavioural scientists, developers, engineers and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
We’re an agile team who know that one size doesn’t fit all. Our people make us who we are, and we are committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have gym subsidy, yoga workouts, free fizz Fridays and a generous bonus scheme).
Right at the end of this job post is our charter (we know you haven’t got all day to read overly long company descriptions). We use this ethos and our commitment for transformation to recruit the good people. The people who are passionate about the things we are passionate about… psychology, design, programming, product… changing the world! Maybe we’ll do it with you…
So if you’re still reading (thanks), here’s more about the job…
Are you an artworker who is interested in making a positive difference in people’s lives? Do you have experience in type, layout across print and digital, with extensive experience of working with and creating powerpoint templates?
We are looking for bright, ambitious artworkers to join our live product mission team. You will be developing our materials (PPT, Handouts etc) used by our coaches as part of highly engaging group participant experiences. In this role you’ll be called upon to communicate cutting edge behavioural science ideas in engaging, creative and accessible way. You will enjoy thinking about the look and feel of every interaction of our participants experience. Your work will have a real, positive impact on how people across the world navigate their working lives.
The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple design requests in a supremely organised fashion, with a creative flair and a devilish eye for detail. You’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising of psychologists, content designers and researchers.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021
- Editing and preparing digital and print ready artwork for a number of uses
- Working on presentations using a combination of Adobe CC and PowerPoint
- Ensuring all in-house as well as client brand guidelines are maintained
- Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% design accuracy with no typographical, design or layout mistakes
Skills and Experience
- A degree in design and/or recent, relevant experience in artworking
- Ability to create infographics to simplify complex psychology principles
- Supreme layout and typography skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate about design, and have a great eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Advanced level in MS Powerpoint
- Intermediate level in Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop
- Experience in managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Able to work as part of a group and alone
- Interest in accessibility within design
MindGym charter (you know, the things we believe in)
- Five minutes with a genius beats a month with a fool
- People change only when they believe it is in their own best interest
- Little but often
- Science is sexy - in research we trust
- We choose how we think
- One size fits no one
If any of this sounds like it might be your bag, give us a shout. We’re ready to chat.