SENIOR COPYWRITER (Design)
LONDON, with flexible working
About Mind Gym
We're Mind Gym. We're behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organisations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our unique, behavioural science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximise their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our Creative team and help turn the world's best-kept secret into one of the world's most talked about.
Partnering with the Design Director and designers you'll supply the language and ideas for cutting-edge creative campaigns that build excitement, raise awareness and change behaviour.
This will mean writing with flair and efficiency, crafting headlines that grab attention; copy that explains with clarity and CTAs that create urgency. You’ll develop concepts and content across a number of platforms, including digital, print and video.
You’ll also manage the day-to-day written output of the Creative team, crafting, editing and rewriting copy and proofreading content to ensure a consistent and error-free output.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021:
- Creating stories, narratives and concepts for engagement campaigns which will be brought to life working with the design team
- Understanding and utilising the behavioural science content and point of view like Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Performance Management when creating concepts for campaigns
- Getting under the skin of audiences, finding out what makes them tick and how you can best engage them
- Working to, and occasionally creating verbal guidelines for internal and external brands and projects
- Collaborating with the wider creative team, including Solutions Designers (our Behavioural Psychologists) and Strategists to produce copy for narratives, emails, nudges, scripts and pitch decks
- Presenting creative work to clients and building their excitement around it.
- An insatiable appetite for writing persuasive copy for creative campaigns and able to create conceptual ideas that are strategically sound and tactically achievable
- Strong understanding of how different ways of framing a sentence or idea can have different impacts and meanings
- Demonstrable experience of writing for a variety of brands and different audiences, proficient at writing headlines, straplines and long copy
- Excellent attention to detail, you dot every i, cross every t and pick up on the smallest of inconsistencies with zero mercy
- Able to work on your own and with designers to marrying words and pictures into powerful and persuasive messages
- A mix of advertising/in-house and B2B experience would be advantageous.
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.