Are you looking for your next role in behavioural science? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing behavioural change organisations and make a difference to the world of work?
Mind Gym combines the best of behavioural science with the creativity and practicality that gets people to change their behaviour. We design programmes and interventions on topics like diversity and inclusion, thriving through change, and making management a little more... manageable.
Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Business Psychologist with either a degree in human neuroscience, behavioral science or social science, to join our Innovation team in the role of Innovation Solutions Manager.
As a member of the Innovation team, you will focus on bringing the world of science into the real business world through bringing the latest on behavioural science to the creation of practical solutions.
· Research, synthesize, apply research concepts and empirical findings from academic sources in and behavioral science and psychology
· Design and develop solutions based in behavioral science that are proven to solve organizational problems.
· Manage, coach and provide direction to new and less experienced members of the team
We’re looking for well-rounded researchers and scientists in the IO world.
· Qualified in behavioral science and psychology
· Experienced in translating science into “user-friendly” learning bites to craft creative solutions for clients
· Confidence at sharing science-related concepts in a simple and relatable manner
· High quality written and spoken communications, both academic and lay writing
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.