Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
Are you bored of the hum drum, do you long for a role that reminds you why you became a psychologist? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing psychology firms and work with some of the biggest companies in the world?
We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Solutions Director to join our Solutions team, who are the “Mind” of Mind Gym. They are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, they do this with two main principles:
- Firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
- Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, as learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
- Lead the design and implementation of world-beating psychology solutions that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Line management responsibility for a small team of solutions designers
- Support the Head of Solutions in the growth and direction of the global solutions team
- Manage, coach and provide wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
- Facilitation of critical client events including pilots and scoping workshops (you will train as a Mind Gym coach in first 6 months)
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy scientist who is comfortable, and has experience of, being the client-facing technical expert
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercial experience working with or for FTSE 500 companies or equivalent
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- A passion for science with excellent results to back it up (a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level, ideally with psychological leanings)
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.