Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a high-impact, high-achieving Solutions Designer to join our team.
The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of Mind Gym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Firstly, everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back-up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
- Secondly, our approach always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, because learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings.
- Design new solutions and customise our existing products to meet client needs
- Create world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Incorporate current psychology and learning theory developments in all your work
- Evaluate the impact of solutions and continuously improve them
- A psychologist with some experience of working with a team in a related environment such as researching, designing training, and/or human capital management interventions
- Someone who can pass on their passion and curiosity to clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment, ideally through a performance management or L&D lens
- An academic, with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
If this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.