We are looking for a high-impact, high achieving Digital Solutions Director to join our Digital Product team. You’ll be responsible for creating, defining, and improving Mind Gym’s digital content. Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it.
While our focus is on creating new content, Mind Gym also has a legacy of complex, valuable IP. You’ll need to be able to evaluate existing materials, understand the psychological models that underpin them, and decide what to transform into new content.
We’re building both the team and product from scratch, so you’ll have the chance to shape the direction of our culture and product. Our content-first design approach means that your ideas will carry real weight, and you won’t be constrained by existing systems or technology.
- Working as part of a cross-functional team of behavioural scientists and product designers to design, write and edit content that delivers real behavioural change in a fun, accessible way
- Embedding our system of behavioural change techniques and the COM-B model into content
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to understand business and client priorities, and using this feedback to inform content development
- Shaping the design of Mind Gym’s behavioural interventions and inspiring/coaching the team to do the same
- Creating a framework for personalising content based on user feedback and performance
- Coaching and providing wise counsel to new and less experienced members of the team
- Defining and documenting standards and guidelines
- Writing user research requirements and participating in testing sessions
- Feeding into frameworks for evaluating content
- Supporting the team to partner with clients to create bespoke solutions that match business needs
- Someone with a glowing record of over-achievement in OD/HR/L&D or change management specifically
- A business-savvy scientist who is comfortable, and has experience of, being the client-facing technical expert
- Significant experience creating content founded in behavioural science
- Proven experience working with cross-functional digital product teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile project management style
- Capable of making rapid progress despite a high degree uncertainty
- Excellent written communication and editorial skills – you know how to turn a phrase
- Ability to build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- A desire to develop people and extend their capability around the application of digital to behaviour change
- A passion for science with excellent results to back it up.
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is frustrated that their current role isn’t letting them make the difference they want to
- The ability to dig deeper into behavioural science to sort the evidence-based practice from the nonsense
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.