Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100 / S&P500 and over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is the start, we’re building a digital function
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content, and data from 20 years as behavioural science & change management experts and allows us to expand into new markets.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) have a pivotal role with our customers in guiding them through their journey with us to discover the full value of our digital products.
As a Mind Gym CSM, you will be the primary contact for onboarding and proactively engaging with our customers. You will set our customers on a journey which will align with their strategic goals and help them achieve their objectives across any digital domain. Mind Gym CSMs will also focus on the strategic, operational and technical impact of our software products.
- Supporting Sales with demos and trial in the sales stage.
- Collaborate with MG engineering team and relevant 3rd party suppliers to set up or configure our software platforms as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot (2nd Line).
- Enable successful roll-out of Mind Gym’s digital products and services including sharing and developing relevant documentation and attending client launches/go-live.
- Communicate with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and help identify opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Driving retention and growth of our customers by understanding business needs and helping them succeed.
- Marshall resources across the Mind Gym as needed to support customers’ needs and represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- Help Identify opportunities for customers to act as Mind Gym advocates alongside colleagues (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Help create and deliver high-quality training. Training for internal teams to deliver more successful content and training to clients to ensure maximum adoption and engagement within the platform.
- Maintain launched products and existing white labelled products to triage, fix and log requests and suggested improvements with the development team.
- Significant experience in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Experience troubleshooting 3rd party software products and escalate when required.
- Experience resolving issues with 3rd parties, understanding SLAs, how these translate to customer needs.
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude Exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- –bias for action & speed.
- Strong analytical skills, as ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills.
- Comfort in a high growth and dynamic environment, operates effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Experience working with, and managing, customers and stakeholders
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations).