Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100 / S&P500 and over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is the start, we’re building a digital function
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system. We’re also streamlining our live business and creating a scalable operational foundation from which to enable high growth.
We are looking for a Product Operations Associate to support, maintain, and improve the processes surrounding production of all the physical materials Mind Gym uses for our live learning experiences. Working closely with teams across our business and our external printing and shipping partners this role ensures our materials are high quality, produced efficiently and cost effectively, and supports our teams in shaping what is possible with our physical materials.
Manage the day-to-day assignment of work to the vendors
- Monitor upcoming work to minimize risk and maintain quality
- Answer all vendor queries as they arise
- Problem solve for last minute requests as they arise
- Monitor and resolve any shipping issues or delays
- Maintain relationships with our global print and ship partners regularly evaluating:
- Quality of materials / service
- Process improvement and SLAs
- Pricing and contracts
- As necessary, search and evaluate possible partners and manage the onboarding process
- Regularly evaluate demand and where applicable propose and manage bulk print orders
- Strategically maintain stock levels of printed and non-printed items and recycling when necessary
- Support project teams and review project plans to ensure timelines are appropriate and doable based on their production needs
- Support the sales process with requested quotes, production timelines, risks, etc.
- Support the finance team by keeping up to date with invoice approval, stock evaluation, etc.
- Support in ongoing training of teams on Product Ops processes
- Partner with other areas of Ops to create cross team process efficiencies
- Partner with the office manager to maintain the Ops storage and supplies in the offices
- Experience in Operations or Vendor Management with a strong interest in creative production
- Experience in project management, collaborating cross-functionally with the ability to see tasks through to completion on delivery date
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solver with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly and disseminate that knowledge cross-functionally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills