About Mind Gym
We’re Mind Gym. We’re behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE100 and S&P 100.
Our unique, behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximize their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for people that can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Manager will support Mind Gym’s Client Team and marketing team in a multi-faceted role. This role will be responsible for creating the proper flow of leads and materials from the Marketing Team to our Sales/Client Team, delivering Salesforce reporting and supporting the Sales Operations team in reviewing data quality and intel.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for being the centralized voice internally – providing clarity between departments. You will partner with stakeholders across the business to communicate valuable insights and feedback on behalf of the Client Team. In doing so, all departments will have a streamlined source of information to focus on priorities and influence strategy. This role reports directly to the Director of Sales Operations, under the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer.
What you’ll be doing
- Summarize Industry, Market, Client, Competitor, and Account insights and trends to leverage in territory planning/outreach
- Provide insights into competitors’ offerings, positioning, strengths, weaknesses
- Operate as the main hub between Marketing and the Client Team
- Create summarizations of marketing campaigns for Client Team to support
- Partner across functions to collate key announcements and requests
- Work with Client Team members to understand sales needs and provide feedback to relevant department stakeholders
- Oversee lead delivery process from Marketing to Sales, while creating more scalable processes
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Enablement stakeholders in creating campaign strategy/content
- Communicate available resources and upcoming events to the Client Team
- Prior experience in Sales, Operations, Enablement, or Marketing
- Experience with Salesforce, Confluence, SalesLoft, and/or ZoomInfo
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, create processes, and guide direction of work
- Strong prioritization skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- A team player that works to build a culture of inclusiveness and partnership
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
- A strong academic background
Working at Mind Gym
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.