Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The technology team in Mind Gym is newly created. We are working on a greenfield technology platform build that will transform the business. As a full stack engineer you will be responsible for shaping and implementing new features across a distributed NodeJS, TypeScript and React platform. For infrastructure we use AWS and Kubernetes alongside a modern DevOps stack
A typical day might include:
- Working as part of a cross functional “mission team” to drive DevOps practices, speed up our delivery and drive infrastructure changes.
- Getting involved with normal agile ceremonies that prepare, co-ordinate and reflect on the team’s throughput.
- Running, operating and caring for the platform that we build.
- Tracking and improving software delivery performance with the “four key metrics”
- Following great engineering practices with immutable infrastructure as code, short lead-time pipelines and detailed telemetry.
- Helping us build a generative team culture with high co-operation, shared risks, encouraged bridging and blame free post-mortems
- Able to start from a blank slate and make solid long-term decisions
- You love helping software engineers become better DevOps practitioners and have been doing it for at least 3 years
- Everything is immutable infrastructure-as-code in AWS or GCP
- Provisioning and operating Kubernetes clusters
- Creation and optimisation of continuous delivery pipelines
- Alerting & monitoring (setup / operate / runbooks)
- Log aggregation (setup / operate / best practices)
- Integration of managed services with k8s cluster (access, telemetry and logging)
- You know how which levers accelerate delivery with the “4 key metrics”
- Multi-region operations & support
- SRE practices for incident management & blame free post-mortems
- Diverse architectural experience (service based / data pipelines / multi-channel content)
- Serverless architectural patterns
Working at Mind Gym:
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.