Client Development Executive
Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
Are you interested in developing a career in consultative sales?
The role of the Client Development Executive is to partner with Mind Gym’s Client Managers and Directors in selling intellectual products to FTSE 100 companies (think Google, M&S, Tesco, EE).
You will support the team in identifying new potential clients, whilst helping them grow their existing accounts, through drive and tenacity in a high-performance culture.
Mind Gym will provide you with exceptional training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and commission plan.
Day-to-day you will be:
Supporting client growth and communication
- Working alongside your Client Manager/Director to respond to client requests
- Liaising with the internal teams to turn around in-bound sales leads
- Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts
Prospecting contacts for the team
- Identify potential clients that have a business challenge that Mind Gym can help solve, and on occasion making the first call and introduction to Mind Gym
Preparing for client meetings and developing proposals/RFPs
- Support the team in gathering all the information required for a successful client meeting e.g. pulling information from our CRM or seeking out company information from external sources, such as proposals, brochures or handbooks
- Pulling together pricing and proposal information
- Proofreading client communication documents including proposals and RFP responses
- Ensuring all information delivered is accurate and timely
- Looking to advance your career in a Sales role within a high-growth organisation
- Goal-and action-orientated, with ability and desire to work towards KPI’s and revenue targets within a meritocratic environment
- Prior experience in new business and/or account management, ideally you will have had experience identifying senior contacts through LinkedIn and/or other methods, and undertaking cold outreach to these prospects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A team player and team-spirited, but with an individual competitive edge
- Strong prioritisation skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
If this sounds like something you would be great at, we’d love to hear from you.