Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The Design Team is the engine that brings to life Mind Gym’s behavioural change products, programs, and solutions for our global clients, large and small. You will have the chance to work with many different brands across different clients, including Nike, Netflix, Royal Mail and Starbucks.
This growing team is responsible for ensuring Mind Gym experiences are supported by strategic design executions that spark engagement, encourage participation, and drive activation across multiple touchpoints.
As a key member of the Design Team, the Senior designer will be working closely with the design director, manager and designers to develop thoughtful concepts and designs as well as present them to our clients.
An important component of this role will be collaboration with our Solutions Team (our team of in-house occupational psychologists). An individual with a genuine interest in behavioural science as well as design will excel in this role.
Overall, this is a great opportunity for a mission-driven designer who is passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Who you are:
- A senior designer with extensive experience preferably in advertising, design or branding agencies
- Strong conceptual thinker, someone who can initiate and contribute ideas and create strategic concepts and behavioural change / engagement campaigns
- Experience in coming up with headlines and working in partnership with copywriters.
- An experienced collaborator, who can liaise with internal and external stakeholders, building relationships along the way
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and high-end work
- Confident communicator with a can-do, will do attitude
- Experienced client facing designer; from pitching to scoping the creative solution
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint), html and UX is desirable
- Experience in motion graphics is a plus
- Mentoring more junior designers and artworkers and able to set the creative direction
- Solid commercial awareness of how the design studio contributes towards business goals
- Finally, passionate about changing the way people think, feel and behave through design
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.