The Solution Strategy Team sit at the heart of Mind Gym, working with clients to solve their business problems by using the latest thinking in psychology and behavioral science. We partner with the Client Team (sales) and the Solutions Team (the psychologists who create our content) to bring the best of Mind Gym to our clients.
In Solution Strategy we spend time with clients in the early stages of a project, digging into their challenges and exploring what is really going on in their business. From here we use our experience and knowledge of psychology to propose impactful people led solutions. We set the strategic direction for programs at the outset, and ensure our Solutions Team are set up for success from the get-go.
No two weeks are quite the same. We work across a variety of clients, companies, and industries, as well as a huge range of topics, from Inclusion and Diversity to Cultural change, from Management Development to Onboarding.
The role will include:
- Consulting with senior client stakeholders to uncover and explore their people challenges
- Identifying creative and strategic people led solutions to solve the clients’ issues
- Leading pitches and presentations in a way that brings psychology and behavioural science to life
- Partnering with both the sales and solutions teams to grow and expand client accounts
- A psychologist by background, a passion for psychology, or experience working in a related field such as behavioural change or adult learning.
- Experience of consulting and/or sales, preferably in L&D or related areas of HR such as engagement, performance management etc.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience of running pitches/presentations and happy to lead high-profile meetings with senior stakeholders
- An articulate and persuasive communicator, able to talk and write with passion, fluency, and brevity
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to learn something new each day