Senior Product Marketing Manager - Digital
Redefining performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym are behavioural change specialists that uses psychology to help companies solve sophisticated problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and eWorkouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by redefining how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is just the start… We’re assembling a new digital function from scratch.
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will define best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system.
At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content, and data from 20 years as behavioural science & organisational change specialists and allows us to expand into new markets.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team at Mind Gym to help transform the world's best instructor-led learning platform, into the world's best digital learning platform.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager for our digital products, you will be responsible for understanding the customer needs, developing and refining the product proposition, and driving the go-to-market.
This is a new role at Mind Gym, so there is a lot of freedom to shape it and make it your own.
You'll report to the Global Marketing Director and will work closely with the Product Managers of new digital products and with our commercial teams.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Create and execute a GTM strategy to launch our new digital products in EMEA and the US.
- You'll craft lean canvases with the Product team, develop and validate the value proposition
- You’ll create the positioning and messaging frameworks for our new digital products that create clarity and purpose in the buyers' and users' mind as to the true power of our products
- Work closely with sales teams and developing content, assets, and tools including presentations, webinars, and competitive briefs
- Work closely with media managers to develop the strategy and implementation plan for paid, earned, and owned media
- Track the competitive landscape to ensure our products have relevant features that deliver value to our customers
- Demonstrate our credibility by securing client and user testimonials for use in content, advertising and awards
- Gather sales, client and participant insights and deliver that back to the product and marketing teams to ensure we work towards tighter product/market fit
- Ideally, you've taken a B2B [SaaS] product from beta to launch and scale and have also worked in the B2C space
- In addition to being a established Product Marketer, you have had broader Marketing experience – e.g. Content Marketing, …..
- You’re a strategic problem solver and have a strong bias for action
- You have experience writing and delivering compelling narratives
- You’re not afraid to experiment with different approaches to drive awareness and demand.
- You like both pace and planning. You love constantly evolving topics, but equally love the brilliance of a good plan and system to generate interest, engagement and sales.
- You're naturally curious about users, buyers and what motivates them to engage and purchase. You are comfortable with both research and synthesising.
- You’re a forward-thinking communicator and know how to translate complex ideas into simple, persuasive messages
- You thrive off of cross functional collaboration and confident working with senior partners/c-suite
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.