About Mind Gym
We’re Mind Gym. We’re behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE100 and S&P 100.
Our unique, behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximize their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for people who can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of Mind Gym. We are responsible for creating the tools that help change the way people think, feel, and behave.
Everything we do is based in science, so if we can’t back-up what we’re doing with research, we won’t be doing it.
Our engaging, human-centered experiences are built with the participant in mind, whether in the boardroom or on the factory floor.
What you’ll be doing
- Build world-class learning and communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Design new solutions and customize our existing products to meet client needs
- Incorporate current and relevant research from behavioral sciences in your work
- Evaluate the impact of solutions and continuously improve them
- A passion for psychology, behavioral science or relative applied people-sciences (i.e. neurology, sociology, anthropology, behavioral economics, ergonomics)
- Ideally, experience working in a related environment such as researching, designing training, or human capital management interventions
- Someone who can pass on their passion and curiosity to our clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment
- A conscientious individual who:
- Gets energy from the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business, and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve
Working at Mind Gym
We want to people do their best work every day and that is why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401K plan; pre-tax commuter benefits; flexible spending account (FSA); a generous vacation package and paid company holidays.