Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But this is just the start… We’re assembling a new digital function from scratch.
We’re putting together a digital team that is tasked with developing a new platform that will serve highly personalised learning experiences and deliver measurable behavioural change for a global audience.
Additionally, the team will be responsible for defining best-in-classes digital processes, building a new portfolio of products and a scalable design system.
At the heart of what we’re building is our adaptive learning platform which will become the bedrock for our wider digital eco-system. This platform will allow us to maximise our IP, content, and data from 20 years as behavioural science & change management experts and allows us to expand into new markets.
As a Product Designer at Mind Gym you are an ambitious, confident, detailed and oriented designer who wants to work at the forefront of digital design, working within a cross-functional team designing and developing ground-breaking customer experiences.
You will work on how Mind Gym’s digital products align to our core prinicples across all touch points whilst working closely within cross-functional teams.
You will have the experience and vision to interpret complex business requirements and translate them into functional and intuitive designs that inspire the user and enhance their experience, making sure that your designs solve real tangible problems and are also commercially viable.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (engineers, content designers) suggesting improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including, but not limited to; user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members of different disciplines
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- A well-rounded portfolio of work, demonstrating a strong understanding of objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Application of conceptual design, detailed design and implementation.
- While a formal degree is not a requirement, we expect a solid understanding of various design disciplines and underlying theory in areas of interaction design, usability, psychology, visual and information design, information architeture and human factors.
- Significant experience working as a Product Designer, UX or UI Designer
An online design portfolio of case studies is required for consideration.
Working at Mind Gym:
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.