Qua-Drupal your daily dose of fun and build custom web apps for Mindgrub clients! At Mindgrub, we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to do this, we need Drupal Engineers who can weave PHP into incredible custom applications and websites. If you also love pet pics, that’s a bonus.
As a Senior Drupal Engineer, not only will you create incredible web applications and site overhauls for numerous clients, you’ll also offer exciting creative solutions and outside-the-box ideas to make those products even better. If your troubleshooting hands are the fastest in the West, and you’ve been looking for a work environment where you can discuss The Witcher—you’ve come to the right place.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal solutions.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions
- Research and development of new web technologies to gain efficiencies in software development and delivery
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, and contributed modules.
- Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control technologies such as Git
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Experience with Vagrant and/or Docker
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Drupal development experience
The Perks Of Being A Mindgrubber:
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to premium Calm app subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!