Looking for an engineer who can React (Native) in any situation!
At Mindgrub, we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
- Design and create high quality mobile software for a variety of different clients
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Design and implement unit tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members, and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem
- Highly skilled attention to detail
- Completes work with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Understand complex technical architecture plans and follow through with implementation
- Work well with a group, as well as independently
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
- Basic understanding of the native iOS and/or Android platforms
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of experience building React Native apps
- Able to work with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Proficient with various native build tools
- Additional experience in Swift and/or Kotlin strongly preferred
The Perks of Being a Mindgrubber:
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Not your typical office: rock climbing wall, board games, treadmill desks and a dog-friendly workplace
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- PTO available when you start
- Dress for your day with a flexible schedule
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone and gym stipends
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!