The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of integrated digital marketing communications strategies and campaigns. Manage search engine optimization and marketing activities for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for development and execution of tangible, action-oriented SEO strategies. Key areas include content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on major search networks. Knowledgeable in all advances in digital and traditional tactics in the media marketplace, Mindgrub’s Digital Media Manager is an integral asset to the team, and ensures that all client business goals are achieved through innovative and measurable solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns including some (if not all)of the following channels: Search Engine Marketing, Digital Display, Remarketing, Paid Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Native Advertising, OTT, Account-Based Marketing, Email Marketing, Out of Home, Direct Mail, Print, etc.
- Development of holistic SEO strategies through audit process and research
- Research and execution of keyword strategy for individual webpages and whole websites
- Optimize of copy and landing pages to drive high-quality organic traffic
- Develop and implement backlink building strategies
- Work in close coordination with the development team to correct any SEO technical issues that appear on a website
- Coordinate with the marketing team on content strategy
- Work with UX team to develop sitemaps that meet both SEO and UX best practices
- Identify changes in website architecture, content, and other SEO factors to increase keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Execute and report on delivered SEO and analytics strategies to internal and client teams
- Implement tracking through event tracking, leveraging Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Prepare strategic marketing plans based on client goals, clearly differentiating between brand-focused initiatives and lead generation efforts.
- Prepare and present campaign plans and reporting to clients and internal teams.
- Responsible for the vetting and coordination of outside vendors on campaign planning and execution, negotiation of competitive rates and value adds.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications investments and recommend changes and optimizations in strategy or mix to improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departments for campaign execution and asset creation.
- Research new marketing tactics and tools and present opportunities to team on a regular basis.
- Experience successfully and efficiently executing campaigns that include some (if not all) of the following tactics: Search Engine Marketing, Digital Display, Remarketing, Paid Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Native Advertising, OTT, Account-Based Marketing, Email Marketing, Out of Home, Direct Mail, Print, etc.
- Working knowledge of: Search Engine Optimization, Content Strategy, Email Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications preferred, not required with acquired experience.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing work experience preferred in an agency or media setting.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience communicating with both business and technical audiences.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Project management skills.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team orientation, with the ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate.
The Perks Of Being A Mingrubber
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, phone and gym stipends
- PTO available right when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub meet ups, and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!