Mindgrub’s Project Management Office is seeking a top-notch Lead Project Manager to facilitate the conception, production, and delivery of high quality projects. This individual will drive the high quality and effective execution of client projects through its entire lifecycle, focusing on facilitating team collaboration, project, and process health.
We’re seeking to fill the position of Lead Project Manager with a detail-oriented, confident, and critical thinker, who enjoys working closely with all project team members to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and more importantly, will keep our clients coming back for more!
As a Lead Project Manager, you will collaborate with a dynamic in-house team of product owners, account managers, engineers, designers, user experience architects, and quality assurance testers, to deliver the highest quality products that you will be proud to add to your repertoire! Your daily contributions will include internal communication/meetings with project teams, tracking the progress of deliverables, status updates/reports to stakeholders, removing impediments to ensure successful project execution, and refining processes to meet the needs of project and client teams alike.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily collaboration with internal team members, Product Owner, and Account Manager to communicate project health and adjusting priorities
- Thinking critically to offer solutions that will improve the project process and/ or project health
- Proactively acknowledge roadblocks and ensure all team members remain unblocked
- Acting Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager to facilitate daily stand-up and bi-weekly planning meetings, creation/ maintenance of project backlog, accurately track iteration tasks, and proactively identify risks
- Development/ management of project plans, timelines, budgets, reports, and necessary project documentation
- Facilitate multiple touch-points with the project team on a bi-weekly basis to review progress and quality of work delivered by the team
- Lead a cross-functional team through multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment
- Assist the Product Owner with documenting the needs of the client and translate them into requirements as well as negotiating tradeoffs to meet budget and release schedule
- Implement and improve best practices during the project life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of project management/ account management experience, agency experience preferred
- Experience working with accounts of all sizes from small businesses to enterprise level clients
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more
- PMP, CSM, Agile- related certification or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital projects, including web and mobile
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Strong servant leadership style
- Proficient in problem-solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- Proficient knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies with the ambition to become certified in agile methodologies
- Proficient in communicating internally, and externally as needed, translating dev speak to client speak and vice versa
- Ability to lead well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking during internal/client meetings
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to oversee project teams and fully independently manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and Project Management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet
The Perks Of Being A Mindgrubber:
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone, and gym stipends
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!