Mindgrub’s Project Management Office is seeking a top-notch Project Manager to facilitate the conception, production, and delivery of high quality projects. This individual will drive the effective execution of client projects through its entire lifecycle, focusing on facilitating team collaboration, project and process health.
We’re seeking to fill the position of Project Manager with a detail-oriented, confident, and critical thinker, who is open to working closely with all project team members to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and more importantly will keep our clients coming back for more!
As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with a stellar in-house team of engagement directors, account managers, marketing experts, designers, user experience architects, quality assurance testers, and engineers, to deliver the highest quality projects that you will be proud to add to your repertoire! Depending on project priorities, your daily contributions would include, internal status communication, meetings with project teams, tracking progress of deliverables, and removing impediments to ensure successful project execution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leverage knowledge of digital marketing and content management system (CMS) website platforms to successfully collaborate with production team members
- Work with the Account Manager to communicate project health and weigh project priorities
- Usher solutions to fruition and ensure all team members are free of roadblocks
- Facilitate internal stand-up and planning meetings, creation/ maintenance of project backlog, accurately track tasks, and proactively identify risks
- Development/ management of project plans, timelines, budgets, reports, and necessary project documentation
- Facilitate touch-points with project team throughout the week to review progress and quality of work delivered by the team
- Lead a cross-functional team through multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment
- Assist the Account Manager with documenting the needs of the client and translate them into requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years project management/ account management experience, agency experience is a plus
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more, certifications a plus
- Experience working on a wide variety of projects, including web and mobile
- Familiarity with CMS platforms such as WordPress and Drupal
- Proficiency in the Google Drive suite and Project Management tools, such as Basecamp, Jira and Smartsheet
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- Working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate internally, and externally as needed, translating agency speak to client speak and vice versa
- Ability to lead well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking during internal/client meetings
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
The Perks of Being a Full Time Mindgrubber
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone, and gym stipends
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!