You’re lookin’ C#!
At Mindgrub, we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
As a full-stack Senior .NET Developer, you are proficient in developing desktop and web applications using C#, WPF, and ASP.NET. You’ve integrated data into your applications using SQL Server and Entity Framework. You don’t shy away from complex integration work with multiple back-end systems. You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team.
Bonus if you can hop into a Slack thread about Moon Knight
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- C#, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- SQL Server Experience; can also be any RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres
- Familiarity with standard coding patterns & practices and where to utilize them
- Demonstrated experience working on applications with multiple services/aspects working together, consuming and/or producing data to a third party specification
- Experience with Version Control (Git, TFS, or something else)
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Drive the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
- Ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- 7 years of experience in a software engineering role including interactions with non-technical stakeholders
- Active GitHub profile preferred
The Perks Of Being A Mingrubber
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, phone and gym stipends
- PTO available right when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub meet ups, and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!