At Mindgrub, we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
The Government Capture/Compliance Engagement Director leads the company's activities to pursue new government business opportunities. They will have experience in marketing, corporate strategy, proposal development, financials, pricing strategies, RFPs/RFIs/contracts, GSA/Clearances compliance, Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and proposal team coordination.
- Performs internal analysis of Mindgrub's strengths and weaknesses, and uses that information to drive the company’s win strategy for government sales opportunities
- Collects business intelligence and performs customer and competitor analysis
- Develops the business development capture strategy and identifies actions that need to be taken to implement the capture strategy and plan
- Ensures GSA and Security Clearances compliance documentation is up to date and accurate
- Leads strategic business development capture efforts throughout the sales lifecycle
- Manage and directs various business functions through the capture process
- Collaborates with the marketing and business development team to support lead capture and nurturing
- Works with production SMEs to develop solutions and meet client requirements
- Works with the proposal team to respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Demonstrated analytical, reasoning, planning and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with GSA Schedule
- Experience with Security / Clearances Compliance
- Sales and bidding experience with Federal, State, City, and County Government
- Experience working within the government proposal/bidding process
- Possess an understanding of complex government requirements, i.e., DFAR, FAR, etc.
- Ability to work with executives and senior leadership
- Demonstrated skills in communicating technical information to non-technical and technical customers, as well as how core technologies translate into customers’ critical capabilities
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and record-keeping skills
- A high level of self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Perks Of Being A Mindgrubber:
- Work remotely or in the office - your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone, and gym stipends
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!