Mindgrub’s internal marketing team is responsible for creating brand awareness and generating new business through a variety of tactics including thought leadership, events, advertising, and social media, among others. We are growing this fast-paced, team of rockstars and need a social media pro to help grow our social following and position Mindgrub as a thought leader in the technology space.
If you’ve worked on social media for a few years and are ready to step up and run a social program, this is your chance! Most importantly you know how to grow and interact with audiences, test new tactics, and employ best practices across all social channels. As a fan of video content, you’ll also generate video content using our internal resources (videographer & in-house studio).
Who We Are
Mindgrub is an award-winning member of the Inc. 5000 for 9 years running. We are an agency and consultancy made of engineers, creatives, and strategists specializing in branding, marketing, mobile, web, and emerging tech solutions. We craft customer--centric digital experiences for our clients and their customers to make lives better, jobs easier, and help businesses thrive. Oh, and we have a great time doing it!
Don’t take my word for it, here’s what some of our newest team members had to say about why they chose Mindgrub:
- “...Mindgrub has such an excellent track record and is a strong example of leadership in the industry.”
- “...the projects that were being worked on sounded really interesting and I also liked that you cared about your employees and their health and wellbeing.”
- “I chose Mindgrub for the work culture. I really appreciated that the office is laid back. ...I loved that there was a rock wall and board games and other cool things to do that weren't work-related but could be used to take breaks when needed...”
- “...the culture was different from all these other places and there was a sense of community and camaraderie that I wanted to be a part of.”
Responsibilities and Duties
Learn the business:
- Meet with SMEs around the business and fully understand Mindgrub’s specializations, verticals, and structure, so our social presence clearly differentiates Mindgrub from our competitors
- Get to know Mindgrub’s brand and writing guides for a consistent voice, tone and style in the marketplace
Own Mindgrub’s social media program (LinkedIn, IG, Facebook, Twitter):
- Partner with leadership to create a cross-channel strategy and budget that supports key business priorities and goals: brand awareness, lead generation, talent acquisition, community building, thought leadership
- Write and optimize copy and CTAs
- Work with the in-house design team to build creative assets
- Research and employ social best practices across all branded channels
- Build and manage the social media budget
- Provide quarterly and ad hoc reporting as requested
Produce video content for MindgrubTV:
- Partner with leadership to create a video strategy that supports key business priorities: brand awareness, business development, customer retention, talent acquisition
- Write scripts, lead on-set shoots, manage vendor(s) and transcribe videos
- Build and manage the MindgrubTV budget
- Use video assets across social channels and web properties
Other special projects and duties as assigned
- 2+ years working on or leading a social media program: strategy, budget, reporting, creating assets
- Proven track record of growing social media audience and employing best practices
- Demonstrated success creating customer-focused, strategic messaging
- Experience with a scheduling platform - AgoraPulse is a plus, but not necessary
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Adaptive and flexible
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude
- This is a full-time position, contractors should not apply
- Be part of an exciting, forward-thinking, and fast-moving company
- Strong community and people-first culture
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- 100% remote, but you’re welcome to work anytime in our offices including our HQ in Baltimore MD (ask about in-office Covid-19 guidelines)
- Not your typical office: rock climbing wall, kitchen, board games, Taco Tuesday
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress code
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!