Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
Who you are
You're an open source enthusiast, proficient with server side technologies, and a strong API developer.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- Proficient in developing RESTful APIs in Node.js and Express.
- Professional experience with Git (or similar source control management)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug both front-end and back-end issues using tools like Postman.
- Knowledge of API architecture patterns.
- Strong collaboration skills are essential.
Education & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a prior software engineering role including interactions with non-technical stakeholders
- Active GitHub profile preferred
- React experience preferred, but not necessary
- Azure Integration Services, APIM, function Apps, and logic Apps experience required
Benefits + Comments:
- The position will allow you to work remotely, on-site in our Baltimore office, or on client offices (when/if they re-open) and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Mindgrub’s office is dog-friendly
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!