As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting existing account growth, assisting in business development efforts, as well as playing a critical role in supporting the development of strategic account and business plans. The Account Executive will serve as a liaison between client, business development, and production teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions that align with client expectations and organizational goals.
- Support sales strategies, work plans, and tactics to achieve sales revenue and profitability in coordination with the VP of Engagement. Responsibilities may include proposal development, prospect engagement and nurturing, and creating sales presentations.
- Nurture and expand Mindgrub’s relationships with existing clients to increase Mindgrub’s revenue and profit.
- Understand your account's business strategy and work to define an architecture and solution to support it, in collaboration with Mindgrub’s team of subject matter experts.
- Serve as a contact for active accounts, consistently working to build trust and rapport with key client stakeholders through effective engagement management techniques.
- Support kick-off meetings and engagement support between sales, production departments, and clients.
- Become a subject matter expert on clients’ business and industry.
- Understand and adhere to internal and external processes.
- 2 to 5 years of experience within a software company/consultancy, demonstrated knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- This position will be supporting Mindgrub’s utility and energy practice. Utility, energy, or related industry experience preferred, though not required.
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital projects, including web and mobile.
- Experience with solutions architecture/business analysis is a strong plus.
- A strong love of technology and willingness to be constantly learning.
- Strongly entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - Ability to communicate clearly and distill complex information in a concise and clear matter for all internal team members and stakeholders.
- Highly efficient and detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic customer service orientation, with the desire and ability to form long-term relationships with clients.
- Experience working with enterprise-level clients desired.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Though most of the Mindgrub team is working remotely, Mindgrub headquarters are open! Our ideal candidate would be able to be in the Baltimore area once in office operations resume.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!