MindGeek is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help coach and train team members
- Contribute to the overall tech decisions and help the team to achieve their goals
- Solve complex problems by applying best practices
- Work on large scale object oriented applications with PHP.
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Work in an agile environment
- Work with exciting technologies (Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Redis, PHP 7+, REST APIs & more)
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful services
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 5-7 years of professional software development experience
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content