If you want to work on some of the world’s biggest websites and have your work seen by millions every day, this might be the job for you. We’re looking for backend PHP developers take part in all stages of the web development life cycle.
- Develop, implement and maintain object-oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
- Assist in production and launching of sites
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies in PHP and database technologies
- Experience with various web related technologies such as Redis, Elasticsearch, caching, message queues, Docker, Composer, etc.
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies an asset
- Excellent understanding of SOLID principles and clean coding standards
- HTML/JS/CSS knowledge foundation
Nice to Have:
- Experience in dealing with large scale websites is an asset
- Knowledge of UNIX, and Nginx is an asset
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content