You will be a Lead Business Intelligence Analyst on the Business Intelligence Analytics and Reporting Team, within the Sales business unit. You will be responsible for reporting the facts of performance for sales and retention, building and maintaining PowerBI dashboards, datasets, providing ad-hoc analysis and investigations. Using the available data to guide the business in setting targets and goals in the upcoming months/quarters and tracking results for the Sales Team and all products of our portfolio, as well as reporting on, analyzing, and showcasing a/b/multivariate tests and their results to key stakeholders during testing.
What you'll be doing:
• Collaborate with cross-functional sales, product, and engineering teams to design, build, and maintain, analytics dashboards using data visualization tools (Power BI) to continuously analyze product performance and provide insights with clear action items.
• Present clear and consistent reports to the Senior Leadership team, while developing a deep understanding of the company's data assets, become a subject matter expert and contribute with senior team members to identify opportunities for improvements and development, track the performance of those suggestions, and ultimately measure success.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelor or Master’s in business, Statistics, Actuarial Finance, Mathematics, or any STEM/Finance/Accounting/Sciences degree.
• Professional experience: 3+ years in a similar key role.
• Advanced analytical skills and experience working with data teams and dashboards.
• Proven track record writing, executing, maintaining SQL Queries, and relational database knowledge.
• Ability to think critically and apply the scientific method in real world applications.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps to the department and company.
• Strong understanding of Business and Statistics is important as well as Business experience, online digital marketing, sales, e-commerce.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel Required (Pivot Tables, Experience with Cubes, Data Analysis Toolpack, graphs), power query, data model building.
• Power BI.
Nice to Haves:
• Python (NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, seaborn).
• Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics, DataBricks, cloud platforms.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content