Our company develops high traffic, high volume online properties. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (Mid-Senior) to join our Romanian team. You will work alongside a few experienced developers to expand and update our portfolio of microfrontends as well as build new features for our premium products.
The candidate will be joining a team of dedicated individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility, inclusion & balance..
- Develop new-user facing features.
- Optimize the applications for maximum speed and scalabilty.
- Analyze new projects, provide estimates & brain-storm feature development alongside FE Lead & other developers.
- Identify project risks and dependencies and escalate to management.
- Participate in the web platform health monitoring and support alongside the team.
- Proven experience for at least 5 years as a developer.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Strong knowledge of a modern JS framework and Redux/Flux, Can breathe GIT
- Good programming background with ES6+
- Strong Node.js knowledge
- Strong React knowledge (2 years working experience); have shipped or maintained a project developed in React is a plus.
- Package management knowledge
- Docker development experience
- Webpack hands on experience
- APM tooling
- Knowledge of Redis
- Ability to navigate in a Linux server environment
- Experience working with Microfrontend Architecture.
- Be comfortableble with the whole web application ecosystem (from the WebApp to the back-end)
- Proficient with the Atlassian Product Suite for software project management (Jira/Confluence) or similar.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, mobile apps, services. A portfolio of work is a must.
- Self-Sufficient & able to acomplish goals with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a distributed team of developers, from different cultures and backgrounds as well as operating on various timezones or working remotely.
- UX and Visual design skills.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content