Successful Candidates will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. As our SQA Tester you will take part in creating and optimizing test plans to ensure increasingly thorough and efficient test coverage as well as executing on those test plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development, participate in release testing and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of dedicated individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility, inclusion & balance.
What you'll be doing:
- Build & optimize test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Documenting upcoming features and facilitating demo presentations
- Daily execution of test plans, ad hoc requests, live support and issue investigations
- Testing on various platforms: Web / PC /Mobile apps testing
- Partnering and collaborating with developers, product owners and colleagues in the QA team.
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1-2 years of testing experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestRail, Jira).
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance best practices and Manual Testing
- Experience with black box, gray box, white box testing
- Extensive experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Working experience with REST API testing and POSTMAN
- Good knowledge and understanding of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) software development process
- Good knowledge of agile methodology
- Attention to detail during the test and audit processes
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, mobile apps, services
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
- Experience with automation and automation tools (Selenium, Katalon, or similar)
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation, Analyst)
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content