We are looking for the heartbeat of our Corporate Communications department.
Reporting to the Director of Communication & Learning you will be responsible for supporting every aspect of the Corporate Communication Department. This reliable, confident self-starter will set up systems and support a multi-functional team.
Working with colleagues across the company as well as business partners and vendors, the person in this role will support all corporate communication and marketing assignments. If you’re resourceful, quick on your feet and solution oriented, then you’re bound to find success in this role.
This is one of those rare, unicorn opportunities that will allow the right candidate to work across disciplines.
If you’re good with words, love having your hand in multiple projects, thrive under pressure and want to put your technical and creative skills to use, this job is for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather, write, and edit material meant for internal and external use, including but not limited to intranet, marketing and communication material, social media, web content, etc
- Coordinate all content for intranet, social media platforms and marketing material
- Post social media content based on social media content calendar
- Gather and maintain image bank for social media and internal communication use
- Coordinate relationship and requests with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather and help maintain support files including but not limited to internal communication calendar, media request list, monthly media roundup, merch list, poll responses, employee feedback, etc
- Review and coordinate translations with external parties
- Daily social media monitoring and support with daily roundup
- Translate text English/French when needed
- Help create engaging social media content and suggest copy in English and French
- Source photo and video content for Intranet
- Maintain shared folder and department inboxes
- Help curate social content based on trends
- Create mood boards for social media posts and marketing material
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communication
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, communication, public relations or a related field
- Must be bilingual in English and in French (written and spoken)
- Experience creating written corporate content/material
- Experience creating digital content/images
- Experience handling multiple projects at once
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content