As a technical project manager, you'll be involved in every aspect of product development; from understanding the user and the market better than anyone else, to clearly defining which problems to solve, coming up with ideas for features and helping the team design, develop and launch features, as well as, measuring their impact. You will lead a small but fast moving team of business analysts and UI/UX designers to strategically bring ideas from conception to launch. You'll help us grow our products into new heights.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain Product Roadmap
- Lead a team of business analysts helping them write well defined requirements for future projects.
- Lead a team of UI/UX designers who will be working on designs for projects, aligning them towards the product goals and best user experience.
- Manage and plan the work of the business analysts and UI/UX designers to deliver all project requirements and designs before their deadline.
- Help the team come up with ideas for new projects.
- Brainstorm ideas and find opportunities for product improvements.
- Analyze complex ideas and identify associated risks, presenting them to upper management before getting the greenlight to begin with the project writeup with your team.
- Participate in the writing of the more complex parts of requirements where higher expertise of project writing is required.
- Participate in the product to engineering project handover making sure any clarifications are answered promptly.
- Liaise with Engineers when decision making is needed during project development and find best solutions.
- Follow up and monitor projects after deployment and measure their impact.
- Take on new project/feature/optimization tasks from upper management, analyze them and follow through with the team to their execution.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a high-performing Product Manager.
- Experience in requirements gathering and project spec write-up.
- Experience working closely with UI/UX or Web Designers.
- Experience working closely with Engineers.
- Understanding website design and development process.
- You feel comfortable diving into and understanding the technical trade-offs of a project, discussing with engineers, and making the best scope and time-to-market decisions thinking MVP first when needed.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other User Behavior Analytics tools.
- You know how to define & measure success for features you launch and have a process for separating the signal from the noise.
- Comfortable with ideation and generating out of the box solutions.
- Great knowledge of user experience (UX) best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who will spot mistakes before they are handed over for development.
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English language
Nice to haves:
- Engineering background is considered a strong advantage
- Experience working with multiple user personas.
- Experience working with a consumer-facing product.
- Experience leading a team.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content