Our Product Services team is looking for a Product Owner to create and support our ever-growing transformation of our platforms and services into a SaaS future. You are needed because we are dealing with the top 10 highest volume of traffic in the world. The overall goal of this position is to find the right individual that will drive a team of Engineers through a scrum process to deliver on the sprints’ commitments.
We are looking for a self-driven Product Owner to join our team. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for working with your direct peers in understanding, prioritizing, and defining the customer needs, while working as a partner of the Engineering team. You will assist with the product requirement gathering efforts and collaborate closely with the business to ensure alignment with product strategy, vision, and customer needs. You will be working with Fintech based technologies and services that have inward and outward facing clientele.
What you'll be doing:
- Product Vision and Planning
- Create and communicate the product vision and roadmap.
- Define product functionalities and assist to prioritize business value.
- Facilitate internal requirements gathering sessions with various departments.
- Gather requirements using established methods such as interviewing, prototyping, diagrams to create effective, well-researched requirements (User stories) with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with other Product Owners to ensure all dependencies and impediments are understood so that new features can be released in a timely fashion.
- Manage Sprint Priorities
- Work with the Scrum Masters / Team coordinators to ensure cohesion in the team process.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of previous working experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in payments, payment processing and e-commerce is very much valued.
- Proven people skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- You live by the philosophy that great product development is a team sport and requires flexibility and relationship building.
- You find a way to work well with all stakeholders and team members. Stakeholders are confident and trusting in your expertise and ability to communicate requirements to the team and shepherd the desired feature to completion.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, context-switch and handle a high volume of work and pressure.
- You listen well, are open-minded and respect other opinions, but you are decisive and confident.
- Fluent in English
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content