As the product manager monetization you will be responsible for growing the user base and the revenue for one of the largest brands in the industry. with more than 120 Million visits / day you will be optimizing payment flows and experimenting with multiple strategies throughout the world creating a great experience and a great product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision.
- Craft an excellent user experience.
- Optimize the payment flow for Pornhub Premium including landing pages, join pages and check out pages to improve conversion and increase initial revenue
- Develop pricing strategy by geographical region and make sure adequate payment methods are available for users
- Optimize the conversion flow to improve trial and expired users’ conversion
- Study user behavior and implement cross-sales and up-sales to Increase member value
- Collaborate with the sales team and deliver brand strategy through ad campaigns
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business impact, customer impact, and effort.
- Collaborate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver product to market
- Plan marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Effectively manage and communicate difficult trade-off decisions.
- Increase website conversion rates and grow sales.
- Communicate product roadmap and improvements to stakeholders.
- Manage the Apps team and strategically develop Apps to support features on the sites
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or similar; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with digital consumer e-commerce products (B2C)
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and inspire change
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong business sense with a consistent record of using analytical methods to derive value
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content