As a member of the Data Analytics team, the candidate will essentially analyze customer behavior and implement/monitor necessary reports in order to monitor the attraction, conversion and retention of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze and monitor KPIs, review CPAs and campaigns performance
- Analyze revenue & ROI across several channels through in-depth analysis and web analytics
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on KPI’s, revenues, campaigns progress and affiliates
- Analyze and validate Web Metrics to give actionable insights to the Product teams.
- Work with the client relationships management team to build more efficient reports
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Actuarial Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or other analytical field.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a similar key role (data, business or financial analyst, or similar analytical sales background)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
- SQL Knowledge
- Power BI/Queries/Pivots knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Experience in Web Analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) and e-Commerce
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
- VBA knowledge
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
All applicants should be eligible to work in the Cyprus Republic.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees