About Us

Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co.

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests. 

Over the years, we have developed 6 leading brands of baby products (DaVinci, Million Dollar Baby Classic, Babyletto, Franklin & Ben, Nursery Works, and Ubabub), an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumer, and our latest venture, Beast of Leisure, a line of mid-century modern dog beds.

I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well. Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door.

General Application

If you don't see anything that matches your passions and experience in our current Job Openings list, you are encouraged to submit a General Application with us. Your resume will be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality. Please include a cover letter specifying the team you want to work in and what you specialize in. If your qualifications and career interests match a current or future need on our team, we will contact you.

What you bring to the table (including but not limited to):

• A 4-year college graduate
  • You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills
  • Clear ability to prioritize and manage tasks
  • Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve
  • A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
  • A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator, and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
  • Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
  • Bonus: Prior experience with Zendesk, Asana, Shopify, Microsoft Navision and other support and community management tools. We don’t expect this of anyone, but definitely let us know if you’re familiar with these tools!

What you'll get:

• Competitive pay
  • Health insurance monthly premiums covered 100% by us, dental + vision insurance
  • Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
  • Company matching 401k
  • Vacation/travel and health/wellness subsidy programs
  • Tuition reimbursement
  • Monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
  • Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
  • A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
  • A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
  • Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education