We are creating the most loved baby brands in the world.
The Million Dollar Baby Co. designs and sells the best baby furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious, highest quality cribs to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry.
Here at MDB Co., you will have infinitely more opportunities to make impactful, strategic decisions for our company versus a typical large corporation.
Based 15 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a uniquely transparent family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day, have time to pursue personal interests and make an impact not only to our company and our customers but to each other as well.
I hope that you visit our parent site at milliondollarbabyco.com to read articles about us from Inc. and Bloomberg as well as see pictures of our office and what our culture is like!
If you don't see anything that matches your passions and experience in our current Job Openings list, you are encouraged to submit a General Application with us. Your resume will be kept in our database for future opportunities with the principles of confidentiality. Please include a cover letter specifying the team you want to work in and what you specialize in. If your qualifications and career interests match a current or future need on our team, we will contact you.
What you bring to the table (including but not limited to):
- A 4-year college graduate
- You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Clear ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Encourage feedback in order to consistently improve
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator, and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Bonus: Prior experience with Zendesk, Asana, Shopify, Microsoft Navision and other support and community management tools. We don’t expect this of anyone, but definitely let us know if you’re familiar with these tools!
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance monthly premiums covered 100% by us, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401k
- Vacation/travel and health/wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products