We are creating the most loved baby brands in the world.
The Million Dollar Baby Co. designs and sells the best baby furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious, highest quality cribs to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry.
Here at MDB Co., you will have infinitely more opportunities to make impactful, strategic decisions for our company versus a typical large corporation.
Based 15 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a uniquely transparent family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day, have time to pursue personal interests and make an impact not only to our company and our customers but to each other as well.
I hope that you visit our parent site at milliondollarbabyco.com to read articles about us from Inc. and Bloomberg as well as see pictures of our office and what our culture is like!
We are looking for a Management Trainee that will thrive in a constantly changing environment which involves uncommon commitment and occasional hardship, as well as unique rewards and opportunities. A decision to become a Management Trainee should be based on extraordinary motivation and strong dedication to continuous learning and development. This is a 2-year commitment rotating in various teams throughout the organization.
Are you determined to train even harder to get there? If you love to create the present, as well as shape the future, our Management Trainee Program provides you with numerous opportunities to build the career of your dreams. Rotational teams include:
- Consumer Support
- Logistics (inbound/outbound)
- Warehouse Operations
You’ll have the opportunity to get to know the various departments, work in cross-functional teams, develop detailed specialist knowledge and a wide network, in addition to independent projects.
What you bring to the table:
- To be considered for the Management Trainee position, you must have a Bachelor's degree (graduating within 12 months or graduated less than 12 months ago) along with the following requirements:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to manage relationships and diversity
- Planning and organizational skills
- Customer-oriented focus
- Analytical skills combined with a strong drive for results
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance monthly premiums covered 100% by us, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401k
- Vacation/travel and health/wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products