Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co.,
We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumers. I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well.
Our Core Values are more than just a set of ideals that guide our business operations. They show up every day through our behaviors and mindsets. They’re the driving force behind the culture we’re committed to building personally, professionally, and for our community.
- Treat your team like family
- Make an impact, drive results
- Deliver a WOW customer experience every time
- Strive for continuous improvement and learning
- Cultivate quality conversations
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Our objective is to build the most loved baby brands so that there are no more boring nurseries! As a Junior Digital Analyst, you will help us spread the word of our continually growing brands and help increase our presence in the market. You will also develop your analytical skills while also contributing to the development of our digital marketing strategy. You will oversee our e-commerce websites while executing and analyzing our direct marketing campaigns through various ad platforms, all with the goal of ensuring our brands are inspiring, top-of-mind, and deliver on parents’ needs. This is the ideal role for someone that has a genuine passion for digital marketing, social media, and data analytics. Our goal for this role is to help evaluate our digital marketing campaigns and ensure we are effectively creating and promoting “Wow” customer experiences online!
- Exhibits a clear desire to be a key team player
- Approaches work and assignments with an air of optimism and a can-do attitude
- Reliable, timely, consistent executor of daily job functions and OKRs
- Develops own system to organize workload and daily tasks
- Understands how MDB Co. operates at a high level
- Understands the Customer Journey and how their role impacts it
- Knows and understands our brands and their characteristics, differentiation points, customer segments, top 5 retailers, top 10 items
- Communicates concisely and effectively with audience in mind (e.g., email, verbal, ppt)
- Escalates decisions / issues with options, pros & cons, and proposed solutions
- Proactively updates Manager on progress, risks, issues
- Some knowledge in Marketing and analytics
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university, preferably majoring in a Business or Marketing
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and different social media advertisements
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Professional demeanor with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience using digital marketing platforms are a plus (e.g., Goggle Analytics, Facebook Ads)
- Competitive pay
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! you can bring your best friend to work
- A clear career path with opportunities for professional and personal development
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products