Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co.,
We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumers. I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well.
Our Core Values are more than just a set of ideals that guide our business operations. They show up every day through our behaviors and mindsets. They’re the driving force behind the culture we’re committed to building personally, professionally, and for our community.
- Treat your team like family
- Make an impact, drive results
- Deliver a WOW customer experience every time
- Strive for continuous improvement and learning
- Cultivate quality conversations
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we hope to meet you soon,
Junior Account Manager
Our objective is to build the most loved baby brands so that there are no more boring nurseries! As a Junior Account Manager, you will assist grow new business on our e-Commerce platforms. You will help maintain our vision of creating productive working relationships with our online retailers and collaborate with Sales team to accomplish this goal. You will be responsible for maintaining specific websites categories and accounts to fulfill our consumer’s needs (client queries, pull reports, upload products and product descriptions). Our goal for this role is to support the sales team while build relationships by promoting “Wow” customer experiences!
- Exhibits a clear desire to be a key team player
- Builds strong relationships on the team
- Approaches work and assignments with an air of optimism and a can-do attitude
- Anticipates issues and proactively addresses them
- Develops own system to organize workload and daily tasks
- Understands how role impacts the rest of the team's performance
- Understands how MDB Co. operates at a high level
- Understands the Customer Journey and how their role impacts it
- Exhibits empathy towards customers and partners
- Knows our brands and their characteristics, differentiation points, customer segments
- Proactively seeks and applies timely feedback in all forums and from various individuals
- Seeks efficiencies in daily tasks
- Escalates decisions / issues with options, pros & cons, and proposed solutions
- Proactively updates Manager on progress, risks, issues
- 1-2 years of proven relevant experience in e-Commerce sales or related field
- Bachelor's degree from 4-year university preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, analytical background, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Experience with data reporting and visualization
- Competitive pay
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Dog-friendly workplace, yes! you can bring your best friend to work
- A clear career path with opportunities for professional and personal development
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products