Hello!

My name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co.  

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.

Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products and an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumer.

I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued.  We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly with and from each other!  It’s important to me that all of our teams enjoy coming to work every day and make an impactful contribution to not only our company but our customers as well.  Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door!

- Teddy

eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator

Job Summary: 

In recent years, MDB's creative sales strategy has resulted in rapid distribution of our products both online and in brick and mortar stores. To further continue our growth, we are looking for a savvy marketplace merchandising coordinator to join our amazing sales team. In this role you will manage the online experience within a specific set of accounts on Amazon’s billion-dollar marketplace platform and help execute sales strategies in support of our company objectives.

Responsibilities: 

• Manage Amazon Marketplace accounts to best represent our brands while maximizing sales opportunities to drive growth
  • Oversee and optimize product listings using market knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings including detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
  • Proactively identify product, customer service and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly. Troubleshoot independently and cross-functionally, make process improvements as needed.
  • Manage product reviews, customer questions and feedback for the best customer experience.
  • Support and care for our customer service agents to ensure they provide the best communication to give our customers a positive experience with our brands and products
  • Understand and maintain our top seller rating
  • Act and coordinate with other teams if needed and are always on the hunt for results
  • Develop relationships with account representatives to find a strategy and resolve potential issues
  • Track, record and understand sales activity including gross and net revenue, margin, discounts and promotions
  • Coordinate with Digital Marketing Team to plan and implement paid media strategies > $2,000,000 spend to increase sales, visibility and brand recognition
  • Monitor competitor activities and products to ensure our position as a category leader
  • Complete any other duties and projects that may be assigned working with your Sales Manager

Qualifications: 

• Bachelor's degree from 4-year University; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
  • Strong analytical background; ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
  • Strong aptitudes for numbers; Forecasting and planning, Sales, KPIs, scorecards and SLAs
  • Strong communication skills; must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
  • Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. 
  • Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
  • Knowledge of advanced PC / Windows skills including:Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP Systems, Outlook) electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc. 

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education