Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co. 

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.  

Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumer, and our latest venture, Beast of Leisure, a line of mid-century modern dog beds.  

I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well. Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door!  

- Teddy  

IT Helpdesk Support:

We are in search of an IT Helpdesk Support associate who can provide complete technical support to our ever-growing office, helping each associate reach their maximum potential in their roles. This hands-on professional will provide excellent troubleshooting skills, superior customer service, and valuable feedback on how to improve our processes (we want to hear YOUR ideas!). As our expert IT extraordinaire, you will be at the forefront of The MDB Family success, partnering with our business leaders to improve and streamline processes all across the board.

Responsibilities:

• Maintain all existing on and off-site help desk systems and processes- suggest new solutions for IT services
  • Process, troubleshoot, and resolve all employee and system-initiated incidents
  • Basic support of all phone, paging, security systems and infrastructure
  • Desktop/laptop imaging and deployment
  • On-board new employees, including procurement and configuration of desktop & laptop systems, phone systems
  • Execute processes for terminated employees, including asset retrieval, account disablement, and all necessary security measures
  • Represent IT Help desk via work processes and projects with other groups
  • Communicate effectively within the department and with stakeholders regarding issues
  • Troubleshoot hardware and software-related issues for Windows, Mac, OS, and various applications
  • File Server administration
  • Active Directory administration
  • Printer and print server setup and support
  • Inventory management- ensure adequate computer supplies are on hand

Qualifications:

• Knowledgeable in Outlook, SharePoint, Active Directory, Windows, VPN installation and configuration
  • Excellent troubleshooting skills in hardware and software
  • Experience with audio-visual equipment and management of presentations
  • Experience in imaging and deployment of desktop/laptops
  • Must demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
  • Must demonstrate ability to learn and continue learning new systems and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as company continues to grow
  • Must demonstrate ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team as needed, following-up towards completion of assigned tasks
  • Bachelors degree in IT or related field preferred, but comparable work experience will be considered
  • Working knowledge of broadband and wifi connections
  • Knowledge in DHCP, DNS, Windows or Cloud network setup is a plus

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education