Hi, My name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co. ! 

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.   

Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumers. I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well.

Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door!   

- Teddy

Job Summary:  

As a Sales Assistant, you are at the core of The MDB Co’s lead business operations and activities that keep the team moving forward. Supporting the VP of Sales, you anticipate the needs of your team leaders and team members to help them stay focused on their projects by resolving and anticipating clients’ operational/administrative issues before they arise. Navigating efficiently through a fast-paced environment, you are up to date with the latest MDB sales objectives, products, and projects. In everything you do, you’re a self-motivated team member who makes the company’s success as your number one priority.   

Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 

Sales Support 

• Assist the MDB Sales Team in compiling and executing general administrative tasks 
  • Conduct product site sweeps across multiple retailers, prepare item setups, and monitor item pricing on websites  
  • Organize all sales and marketing materials for the sales team 
  • Maintain a central checklist of item set ups, sales data, promotional activities 
  • Coordinate with account managers to keep all information and communications up to date in real time  

Cross-Functional Support 

• Assist with retailer and consumer product requests by coordinating product and collateral shipping 
  • Coordinate various administrative responsibilities for multiple offices 
  • Serve as a lead for tasks within the sales team 

Qualifications:  

• Positive attitude and timely execution 
  • Strong analytical ability 
  • Advanced verbal and written communication skills 
  • Excellent team player 
  • Bachelor's degree from 4-year university; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.  
  • Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ERP systems, record keeping, routine database activity, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.  
  • Typing skills – 60 wpm, Data Entry skills 

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education