Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co. ! 

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.   

Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumer, and our latest venture, Beast of Leisure, a line of mid-century modern dog beds.   

I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well. Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door!   

- Teddy   

Inventory Control Clerk  

Job Description: 

• Perform daily cycle counts of pre-determined items 
  • Perform daily audits of bins throughout the warehouse 
  • Inspection bin, Receive bin, general warehouse bins 
  • Investigate and report reasons for discrepancies 
  • Reconcile/adjust actual stock to Navision record 
  • Report all discrepancies to Warehouse Manager 
  • Make recommendations for inventory improvements 
  • Use Excel and Navision to prepare inventory reports 
  • Perform on the spot cycle counts at the time a discrepancy is found 
  • Perform routine clerical duties, such as updating spreadsheets, data entry etc., 
  • Perform other duties in the warehouse as needed 

Requirements: 

• Attention to detail 
  • Excellent communication 
  • Reach-truck forklift 
  • Ability to work extended hours 
  • Excel and outlook use 
  • Data-entry 

What You'll Get: 

• Competitive pay 
  • 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us! 
  • Company matching 401(k) 
  • Tuition reimbursement 
  • Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us! 
  • A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back 
  • A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally 
  • Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products 

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X